The Blevins men were among the Overmountain Men from Pittsylvania, Henry County, Virginia to settle the Holston in Sullivan County, Tennessee. As with all information there are still many differences in agreement on the Blevins family line. This is the best approximation on my part and my sources. Thank you!

About Me

My photo
United States
Born in Tennessee. Typical Southern girl mutt. True Appalachian girl. Cherokee, Irish, Scottish, and possibly Choctaw blood. Caring, compassionate, decisive, down-to-earth, funny, get hurt easily sometimes, grounded, impatient at times, independent, intelligent, intuitive, kind, loving, extremely loyal, modest (; D), moody if I have a life challenge on my mind—tend to stay to myself when I am like that, open-minded, outspoken at times and shy at times...a balance, not a partier, proud, quiet at times, resilient like my parents, respectful toward myself and others, scatter-brained, sophisticated, Spiritual, strong-willed at times, stubborn, stylish, tender-hearted, too nice sometimes, tough (or as my friends put it "ballsy"..lol), understanding, wear my heart on my sleeve in most cases. :)

Friday, May 27, 2011

1400 MORGAN BLEDDYN

Born: 1400 in unknown place
Military Service: n/a
Died: Unknown date in unknown place

Married:
Unknown person on unknown date in unknown place

Children:
JOHN BLEDDYN
Born: 1450 in unknown place
Died: Unknown date in unknown place